Skip to main content

First post

New, shiny account. Very exciting. I'm going to be posting writing and other stuff here from time to time. I'll try not to tell you what I had for breakfast (unless it was particularly tasty) but I can't promise this won't range far and wide unless I'm reined in.

I write, which is why I'm writing. Science Fiction, mainly, but not exclusively. I'm hoping this blogspot will chart my publishing history from where it is now (three or four short stories, here and there, the odd competition win/placing and some small press interest) to where I want it to be. If I can work out how I might even post some, too.

I'm from England, where I live in the rustic wilds surrounded by fields, foxes and windy weather. From time to time pheasants wander past my study window.

Comments